The presence of the document flow in conformity with the law is mandatory for the conduct of any type of economic activity, regardless of the jurisdiction in which the company is registered. The company’s documents include:
- development of internal company rules and procedures;
- maintenance of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- registration of employment contracts with the employees;
- preparation and transfer of the documents to the archive;
- preparation of financial statements, extracts, orders and instructions.
The specialists of the Company Tiger Partners provide both the preliminary development of the documents and their drafts, as well as the subsequent support of the full range of company documents, including the personnel documentation.
The clients of the Company Tiger Partners have access to current incoming and outgoing correspondence registers, as well as to the registers of invoices and contracts.