Financial audit assists in the independent assessment of the company’s financial statements. Qualified specialists of the Company Tiger Partners conduct both internal and external audits, including also before the acquisition or selling of the company. In the framework of the financial audit, the following issues are estimated:
- accounting and tax reporting;
- compliance of reports with legal requirements;
- actual state of affairs in the company;
- inefficient business processes;
- efficiency of investment resources, etc.
Upon the conduction of the financial audit, the specialists of the Company Tiger Partners generate upon necessity a detailed report, by paying attention to the company’s weaknesses and making suggestions for the improvement of the financial policy and business processes.